Sage 10 theme build successful in WSL, but getting error in WordPress

This is basically a follow up to my previous question: I now have WSL installed and I’m able to successfully get the theme to build, but then when I try to activate or preview it in WordPress, I get the following error:

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 592 of the file /www/kinsta/public/myproject/wp-content/themes/myprojecttheme/vendor/symfony/finder/Finder.php. Error message: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Finder\Exception\DirectoryNotFoundException: The "" directory does not exist. in /www/kinsta/public/myproject/wp-content/themes/myprojecttheme/vendor/symfony/finder/Finder.php:592

Stack trace:

#0 /www/kinsta/public/myproject/wp-content/themes/myprojecttheme/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Acorn/Bootstrap/LoadConfiguration.php(82): Symfony\Component\Finder\Finder->in()

#1 /www/kinsta/public/myproject/wp-content/themes/myprojecttheme/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Acorn/Bootstrap/LoadConfiguration.php(57): Roots\Acorn\Bootstrap\LoadConfiguration->getConfigurationFiles()

#2 /www/kinsta/public/myproject/wp-content/themes/myprojecttheme/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Acorn/Bootstrap/LoadConfiguration.php(35): Roots\Acorn\Bootstrap\LoadConfiguration->loadConfigurationFiles()

#3 /www/kinsta/public/myproject/wp-content/themes/myprojecttheme/vendor/roots/acorn/src/Acorn/Concerns/Application.php(560): Roots\Acorn\Bootstrap\LoadConfiguration->bootstrap()

#4 /www/kinsta/public/ma

I’m using VS Code and DevKinsta as my local development environment. Any ideas as to what is causing this error and how I can fix it? Thanks!