Sage Directives Not Loading through Composer

Hi,

I’m working on converting our original project into the bedrock format and I’ve gotten extremely close but am running into an issue where a directive we used in the normal WordPress file structure no longer appears to be working.

I’m getting the error listed below. This seems to me that this is because the composer install file that defines the @guest directive is not loading. I’m wondering if maybe I’m somehow loading the composer file in the wrong folder or something along those lines? I apologize for the very newbie question, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m attaching a screenshot of the file directory as well if that is any help.

Thanks!
Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Call to undefined function auth() in /private/tmp/sage-cache/7f954c6ac8cd34caf24f1575e93a88a9ead06d48.php:55 Stack trace: #0 /Users/hsaniuk/Repositories/bedrock/vendor/illuminate/view/Engines/PhpEngine.php(43): include() #1 /Users/hsaniuk/Repositories/bedrock/vendor/illuminate/view/Engines/CompilerEngine.php(59): Illuminate\View\Engines\PhpEngine->evaluatePath('/tmp/sage-cache...', Array) #2 /Users/hsaniuk/Repositories/bedrock/vendor/illuminate/view/View.php(142): Illuminate\View\Engines\CompilerEngine->get('/Users/hsaniuk/...', Array) #3 /Users/hsaniuk/Repositories/bedrock/vendor/illuminate/view/View.php(125): Illuminate\View\View->getContents() #4 /Users/hsaniuk/Repositories/bedrock/vendor/illuminate/view/View.php(90): Illuminate\View\View->renderContents() #5 /private/tmp/sage-cache/ec64f0a3e9add3163cb2828f81cf5752e397a1b8.php(9): Illuminate\View\View->render() #6 /Users/hsaniuk/Repositories/bedrock/vendor/illuminate/view/Engines/PhpEngine.php in /private/tmp/sage-cache/7f954c6ac8cd34caf24f1575e93a88a9ead06d48.php on line 55

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.