Sage Expert GPTs - made simple project for me

Hello, a lot of time has passed since I created the last page based on Sage. I don’t remember if it was Sage 7 or 8. For a non-developer, re-entering the world of Sage 10 is not a pleasant experience. Learning everything from scratch has caused me quite a bit of trouble.

Therefore, I decided to create GPTs based on Sage and Acorn documentation, as well as Laravel, accessible via GitHub Action.

It’s not a perfect solution, despite many attempts to prevent it from printing native WordPress code, sometimes it happens, and it needs to be reminded to use Sage/Blade methodology only.

However, it allowed me to start a new project very quickly and create it in a record time for me. I’m sharing it here for you to test. For now, it’s only available to those who have the link, but I would like to know what you think about it and whether it could use some more documentation, because at this moment, as I mentioned earlier, it’s based only on Sage and Acorn documentation. It would also be ideal if it could be connected to a forum through an API, so it could answer a range of questions.

Test it, try it, and let me know what you think.

It might be useful to include the Bud documentation as well, just to cover all bases :slight_smile: