[Sage10] Incompatibility with Elementor?

Hi guys, good night, I hope you all are doing great!

Recently, I noticed that there’s maybe an incompatibility with Elementor/Pro when I use sage 10. If I go to Dashboard → Templates → Theme Builder it’ll throw a blank page with the next text: * Error: Undefined array key "data"*.

I already contacted Elementor support, and they told me to switch themes. When I switched to the default one, the error just disappeared. I thought possibly was my theme, so, I installed fresh Sage 10 theme, then the problem appeared again.

Right now, I just don’t have any idea of what it’s happening.

I’m currently using the latest version of Elementor: 3.5.2

1 Like

+1 I have the same problem atm. Have you found a fix for this? Couldn’t find anything. @alwaysblank is this a know problem?

1 Like

I’ll be honest — we’re not going to prioritize adding support for Elementor if something isn’t working right now.

2 Likes

So this may happen due to Elementor expecting a different template being rendered than what is actually rendered (as Blade-PHP templates). When you check the network tab (web developer tools) while the editor initializes, what response does the editor get, compared to a stock theme? Is it HTML instead of JSON? If so, this can be fixed by changing the priority of templates to be rendered.

1 Like