What’s this all about?
Wowholic is about building and delivering a WOW Experience. As one of our developers (m/f/d) you’re responsible for creating beautiful code, which helps the customer to succeed. Check out our LinkedIn Profile to get a feeling what projects we work on or ask us.
No matter what, ensuring a WOW experience for clients, the team and yourself is our number one priority.
What are your responsibilities?
• Be in charge of building cool custom Websites / Webshops that make a difference
• Technological sparring with other developers in the team
• Take end-to-end ownership for your project from start to release
What do you bring to the team?
• Relevant work experience: show us your past projects
• Clear communication
• Work is about fun because life is too short, so feel free to share a smile or your favorite joke/meme/gif on Slack
• English at working-level proficiency
Your Tech Stack
• WordPress Custom Theme Development (optimal: ACF Flex Content)
• Barba.js or similar
• GSAP, anime.js
• React, Vue (optional)
• Webpack, Gulp, Parcel
• Adobe XD, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma
• Competitive salary with bonus
• We all need to deliver on time, but we promise you extra time to explore and learn too
• You get a lot of responsibility and independence
• Flexible working hours… we can talk about full time, part time options, what ever suits you
• Yearly company retreats in cool cities… last once in Berlin and Istanbul
We understand that you are probably busy right now, so no worries. We can start the conversation, get to know each other and see when we could onboard you. Anything is possible as long as we openly talk about it.
Get in touch here: Wowholic