We are looking for experienced WordPress developers to join our team. We have work for both frontend and backend developers and have no preference on location or timezone.
- Passion. You’ll be passionate about development.
- Process. You’ll need to be able to show us your process from start to delivery.
- Proficiency in WordPress / PHP / React / Trellis / Bedrock / Sage
- Performance. Understand the importance of site performance both frontend and backend
- Security. Knowledge of building secure sites for enterprise customers
- Accessibility. A thorough understanding of accessibility across the web.
Your role in the team
- The development of new websites for enterprise customers
- Developing new features and functionality for existing customers
- Ensuring our clients’ websites are well structured and organised
- Developing, testing and implementing new functionality
- Working with colleagues on the Itineris creative team to ensure the highest standards of process, delivery and communication/collaboration are maintained
- The opportunity to work with and learn from a dynamic team of award-winning digital experts
- A progressive leadership team that encourages and rewards new ideas and career development
- Responsibility from day one at an ambitious and growing agency with no limit to your progression
- Remote working with working in our London office from time to time (travel expenses paid)
- Regular company socials, team building and charity fundraising days
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive salary and company pension
If you are interested please send me your availability, salary expectations and any relevant examples.