Trouble getting bedrock with work with Local (flywheel). L

Local no longer uses a VM but runs natively from it own version fo MAMP stack on Mac OSX. Anyway i followed the instruction in your post on the subject put it not working, Something todo with the webserver document root still fixed on locals app/public as although deleted it, it creates a the directory every-time I startup. I used to think Local was quantum leap compared alternative like Desktopsever, Bitnami or MAMP, but I’m convinced compared to going native. But thinking ahead hoping so kinds whizz-bag devops CI/CD tech to automate my workflow - the kind of think Trellis does only. The last time rented ubuntu droplet of Digital Ocean I well out of my depth - spent al my time worrying fail2ban rather WP dev. Fuckit maybe just knuckle down and spend 12 months learning React - can’t be more meta php. I’ll free entanglement of the front and backend that’s intrinsic wp behmouth in headless paradise knocking up progressive web apps.

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.