Unite with dynamic Elementor pro locations

Hi friends, I have the active theme and I am linking with Elementor Pro to create custom locations.

My problem is that when I add a section to the locations I have created it tells me that I need the_content () could help me know which file of the theme structure I need to create in my theme to add the_content () and use the sections of Elementor or that I require to join Elementor Pro with Roots / Sage.

In the blade page template you are using, add this somewhere inside the content section: @php the_content() @endphp

Hi there … i am creating a new post type searchtemplates and want the client be able to edit those posts with the elementor pro editor. but it keeps saying “Sorry, the content area was not found in your page. You must call the_content function in the current template, in order for Elementor to work on this page.”.

I would use a searchtemplates.blade.php view or even a content-searchtemplates.blade.php partial which either run the_content at some point. what am I doing wrong? if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome thanks…

ok nevermind. it seemed to be the custom post type configuration. The ‘publicly_queryable’ param has to bet set on true in order to use the elementor editor. So I would solve this with a simple logic like ‘publicly_queryable’ => (is_user_logged_in() ? true : false) …

The solution was to register the locations :grin: in function.php

and now I have elementor pro working perfectly. :grinning:

if ( ! function_exists( ‘hello_elementor_theme_register_elementor_locations’ ) ) {
function hello_elementor_theme_register_elementor_locations( $elementor_theme_manager ) {
if ( apply_filters( ‘hello_elementor_theme_register_elementor_locations’, true ) ) {
$elementor_theme_manager->register_all_core_location();
}
}
}
add_action( ‘elementor/theme/register_locations’, ‘hello_elementor_theme_register_elementor_locations’ );