Update to Roots Sage Book for 10

I love the Developer Book for Sage, I find myself referencing a lot more than I thought I would. I’m just curious if the update for Sage 10 will be out at the same time as the official launch?

3 Likes

Hey @Colin_Swinney - I love that you love the book! I’m currently rebuilding the Roots site with Sage 10 and getting ready to start updating the book based on the latest changes and some best practices.

The Sage 10 official launch is more than likely to come before the new edition of the Sage book is ready, but it shouldn’t lag behind by more than a few months :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks Ben, great to know. Between Sage 10 and the new 5.9 / FSE WordPress release, I feel like there’s going to be a lot to learn this year. Good docs like yours will definitely come in handy. Keep up the awesome work!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but just wondering if there is any updates on when the Sage 10 book might be released as my team is looking to utilize it during a site rebuild for our company.

Again apologies for the resurrected thread but I couldn’t find any info elsewhere

1 Like

Hi @griffijo95 - there isn’t an ETA for the book update right now. It might be early 2023.

2 Likes

Any update on this? appreciate your busy :slight_smile: but having a go to guide on how to do things correctly would save me soo much time…

2 Likes