Vagrant provision and up work but development site doesn't work

i have checked status of ngnix it shows below error. How can I solve

buildchange systemd[1]: Starting A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server…
Jul 31 11:13:08 buildchange nginx[832]: nginx: [warn] “ssl_stapling” ignored, no OCSP responder URL in the certificate "/etc/nginx/ssl/buildchange.try.cert"buildchange systemd[1]: Starting A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server…
Jul 31 11:13:08 buildchange nginx[832]: nginx: [warn] “ssl_stapling” ignored, no OCSP responder URL in the certificate “/etc/nginx/ssl/buildchange.try.cert”

@strarsis help me for this issue

I had created similar discussions:

https://discourse.roots.io/t/ocsp-int-x3-letsencrypt-org-could-not-be-resolved/18775

@pusparaj767:
This has something to do with the DNS resolver the server (that runs nginx) uses:

Let the system use a different DNS server than e.g. the default one, and see whether the issue doesn’t appear anymore.

@strarsis I didn’t understand actually what to do ?
What should I do to solve it in local setup of trellis.

I see, you are using Trellis with Vagrant for local development.
What Trellis version are you using? The latest one from Trellis master? Check the last line the CHANGELOG.md.

The logged warning you posted shouldn’t prevent the functionality of the nginx server itself (though it should still be investigated as some certificate validation mechanisms depend on it).

There are the logs upto 2020 in CHANGELOG.md.
I also think so my nginx server is working but i am getting this error because of SSL does ansible version this error.

So you need HTTPS for local development, for local non-public TLD (e.g. localhost)?

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.