I just created an account here and started supporting Roots.io via monthly donations.
I’m looking to increase our development capacity in ongoing and new projects.
If interested please send me a message with info about your experience, example projects, hourly or monthly rate, and availability
Here’s a formal contract description that I prepared.
What you’ll do:
- Work remotely on a variety of projects for a number of our clients.
- Analyze, find problems, recommend solutions, and estimate the time needed to implement them.
- Develop new features, websites, and software on-demand.
- Communicate with the clients and the team in English.
What we offer:
- Full-time or Part-time B2B contract
- Work as a part of a dynamic and motivated team.
- Remote work
- Access to training & certifications.
- Your English is fluent.
- You are self-confident, and you communicate clearly and convincingly.
- You are willing to work directly with clients via video calls and emails.
- You are a driven and motivated person, and you are comfortable working remotely.
- You are able to recommend solutions and estimate the time needed to implement them.
- You have at least 5 years of web development experience in object-oriented PHP and MySQL.
- You understand the MVC design pattern.
- You have experience in WordPress (including WooCommerce, ACF, Gravity Forms).
- You have experience in writing modules, plugins, and template hooks.
- You have a working knowledge of GIT and continuous development.
- You have a front-end experience (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Your code is clear and of high quality.
- You know the basics of Linux systems.
- You are able to audit websites for speed performance and recommend the necessary solutions.
Skills to give you an edge:
- Experience in Roots.io (Sage, Bedrock, Trellis).
- Experience in PHPUnit, Cypress, Mocha, Chai.
- Experience in React/Angular
Please include the desired monthly compensation. All applications without the desired compensation will not be reviewed.