We are looking for Senior Full Stack Developer (Growth)
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year – with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen – and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
What we are looking for:
We are searching for a person who can be responsible for implementing ideas from A-Z. You’re a Manager of One.
- building out front-end of marketing platform around WordPress using best practices
- Developing and maintaining internal Design System,
- Building reusable components and pixel-perfect layouts using HTML/PHP, CSS, JS
- Ensuring well structured, organized, and documented code
- Covering marketing platform with unit, integration and visual regression tests
- Profiling, debugging and optimising for core web vitals and page speed
- Focused on the front-end and delivering amazing UX without forgetting performance.
- Experience in WordPress and Gutenberg
- Writing clean, semantic and accessible markup
- Templating using Laravel Blade or other templating engine
- npm/yarn, webpack, ES6
- Deep knowledge of CSS frameworks: TailwindCSS / Bootstrap / any other
- Good experience working with preprocessors: building mixins, functions etc.
- Useful PHP experience: PSR4, Composer, ACF
- Experience building custom components for Gutenberg or other page builders
- Following coding style and best practices for modern web development
- Experience covering web applications with unit and integration tests
- Deep knowledge of Core Web Vitals and how to improve your reports and performance
- Experience with Roots stack: Sage, Bedrock, Trellis
- Experience with ACF-builder, ACF-composer
- Experience building SEO-based JAMstack websites
- Experience with Laravel Mix
- Experience implementing/optimizing SVG animations
- Knowledge technical SEO best practices and follow them
- Experience implementing A/B testing
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience scoring Page Speed Insights close to 100/100 - DevOps skills, Vagrant/Docker
- monthly salary range is 3500-8000 USD
- full-time (40 hours per week).
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)