Since I see some missing translations when applying lang/da_DK to my wp installation, I wish to update it.
I plan to
- Fork https://github.com/roots/roots
- Clone it to my local machine
- Check out the master branch
- Modify the existing da_DK.po
- Compile the corresponding .mo file
- commit the .po and .mo diff locally
- push the new commit to my fork
- submit a pull request to my fork parent https://github.com/roots/roots via github, containing my new commit.
Are the above steps correct?
I want to make sure that my update is complete, so in addition:
Where do I find the authoritative list of strings to translate, that will cover everything?
I suspect it’s lang/roots.po, but it never hurts to make sure.
Is there anything else I should be mindful of when creating my translation?
Thanks for a great theme