With Bud and Acf Blocks, how can I get my block's tailwind classes into my blocks public style.css and not my public app.css?

I have:

├── app
│   ├── blocks
│   │   ├── example-block
│   │   │   ├── block.json
│   │   │   └── render.php
│   │   ├── example-block-2
│   │   │   ├── block.json
│   │   │   └── render.php
├── resources
│   ├── blocks
│   │   ├── example-block
│   │   │   ├── index.css
│   │   │   └── index.js
│   │   ├── example-block-2
│   │       ├── index.css
│   │ 

in the tailwind.config.js we have
content: ['./index.php', './app/**/*.php', './resources/**/*.{php,vue,js}'],

so tailwind will see my classes used in my render template render.php but bud will add them to app.css right? I need to only add them to the respective index.css, index.js and then be placed in public/

I would prefer to have all my blocks files in the one directory, but bud needs the assets to be in resources correct?

Like So:
app/blocks/example-block/block.json
app/blocks/example-block/example-block.php
app/blocks/example-block/example-block.css
app/blocks/example-block/example-block.js

Since no one had responded, please let me know if I havent explained my issue well enough. But i just want to exclude my block tailwind classes from being added to app.css and find away to keep all block files in one directory and use Bud.

To generate tailwind classes specific to each block, I am using multiple tailwind configurations.

So resources/blocks/example-block-a/ I now have
tailwind.example-block-a.config.js and in resources/blocks/example-block-b/ i now have
tailwind.example-block-b.config.js

// resources/styles/blocks/example-block-a/tailwind.example-block-a.config.js
module.exports = {
  content: {
    relative: true,
    files: ['../../../app/Blocks/ExampleBlockA/example-block-a.php'],
  },
  theme: {
    extend: {},
  },
  plugins: [],
};

This is working as intended but the block tailwind styles are being added to app.css. Im thinking I just need to define in the main tailwind.config.js content array ./app/**/*.php to exclude the folder app/Blocks, or I just move my Blocks folder completely outside of app directory.

The next issue is I would like to keep all files relating to a block in the one directory, but bud seems to require the CSS and JS be in resources, is there a way around this?

At the moment while testing I am just hard coding in bud.

app
    .entry('app', ['@scripts/app', '@styles/app'])
    .entry('editor', ['@scripts/editor', '@styles/editor'])
    .entry('example-a', 'styles/blocks/example-block-a/example-block-a.css')
    .assets(['images']);