Yarn Build slow Windows 10 WSL

Hello There,

First of all congratulations on the release of Sage 10. I decided to give it a go, however I run into a few issues.

I use Local by Flywheel for all my websites. WSL 2 is installed.

When I try and run yarn dev (in WSL) the console says the webserver is live, however I can’t seem to connect to it. Maybe this has something to do with the way containers work in Local?

The other problem I ran into is that yarn build does work, but it is very slow. A simple added CSS rule took 70 seconds to build. I’ve recently build a new PC with plenty of resources, so that shouldn’t be the problem. Is there anything I can do to speed this up?

@Leon_Gotje
When I try and run yarn dev (in WSL) the console says the webserver is live, however I can’t seem to connect to it. Maybe this has something to do with the way containers work in Local?
Yes, new container need to config it.

The other problem I ran into is that yarn build does work, but it is very slow. A simple added CSS rule took 70 seconds to build. I’ve recently build a new PC with plenty of resources, so that shouldn’t be the problem. Is there anything I can do to speed this up?
ans:
Can you please clear cache