How to translate Sage 9 Theme with loco translate or another plugin

Hi,

how i can translate blade files using loco translate if it possible. I dont want to use poedit for translations because it is external software :slight_smile:.

Thanks for your help guys!

Martin.

Have you tried reaching out to the author of that plugin? Blade isn’t specific to Sage

Hi, currently is loco translate not supported… Its possible to translate Sage 9 using WP Plugin or its only one way to translate strings using PoEdit?

Blade isn’t specific to Sage, and we don’t maintain any translation plugins. Please reach out to the author of any plugin that you’re trying to use to setup your translations.

Yes, i know that Blade is not specific to Sage. @ben which is a best way to get translations from Sage (.po file) and translate them?

There is a repo with community translations for Sage which should provide a good starting point.

I dont want to use poedit for translations because it is external software :slight_smile:.

How come? You don’t include poEdit in your theme just the translated files :upside_down_face: Plus it’s free, I can’t see an issue here.

Can’t say anything with regards to loco translate…

How can i use this? Just create a “/lang” dir inside theme root and put inside .pot .po and .mo files? Please, help me understandd it. Thank you.

How can i use this?

Use what? If you are looking for a way to translate the Sage theme then see here:

1 Like