Sage 10.0.0-beta.2 released

I have the same issue

It seems that someone else has posted this bud dev recompilation issue in the issue tracker for the Bud project here: https://github.com/roots/bud/issues/1004

I’ve commented on it with my own experience.

1 Like

Does the beta2 only work with php 8.0.2 or greater or is something wrong with me setup? I get an error when activating my theme saying composer has dependencies that require => php 8.0.2.

Which dependencies/what’s the full error message? As long as Sage 10 includes Laravel 8 and not Laravel 9, PHP 7.4 should still work

Svgs are not working properly with scss but other image formats are working as expected.

Path in scss: url('../images/icon.svg')
In rendered html: url(images/icon.41c810/.svg)

Where does the extra slash before the extension come from?

I think the issue might have been my version of php. I had php 8 point something or other on my computer. After I changed it to 7.4 that seems to have fixed my issue.

I actually ran into another issue where yarn dev would fail and the yarn build wouldn’t transfer images in the assets directory. After some trial and error I figured out that it was due to how my folders were named. One of my parent folders had parentheses in the name.