[Sage 9] Taxonomy template

A custom taxonomy has been defined for the WooCommerce product post type (not a product attribute taxonomy!).
Now I try to add a template for this taxonomy to an existing Sage 9 theme, however, using the obvious path resources/views/taxonomy-<taxonomy-slug>.blade.php or resources/views/tax-<taxonomy-slug>.blade.php doesn’t work, the template is not used.
How can I find out what paths would be loaded by Sage (9)?

Related: Sage - Custom Taxonomy Template

IIRC the Sage 9 template loading logic is this: https://github.com/roots/sage/blob/f3e794a09374d2f110742d15b9b975490fcddbee/app/filters.php#L46-L67

1 Like

Where can I find out what collect and reduce are exactly doing with the body classes?
Are they filtered or compared to another array or the existence of template files?

collect()
reduce()

I’m not certain I understand your question.

Ah, I understand. This has nothing to do with the actual template name or path, it collects the data to be passed to view by different filters.

So in Sage 9 the original/normal WordPress template name/path mechanism is used?
Maybe a debug plugin could show me the template search paths for that taxonomy.

Edit: A debug plugin (Query Monitor or Debug Bar) indeed shows on each page/post/taxonomy all the template paths WordPress looks for.