Sage10 / Tailwind White Screen – No Error

Hello

I’ve just upgraded to the new tailwind / laravel branch using the upgrade path outlined here: https://github.com/roots/sage/pull/2611

The site was already on sage 10 but outdated.

I’m now not receiving any data to the view, no HTML at all is shown. I’ve got wp_debug enabled but no errors showing.

Any ideas?

check your theme’s log at your-theme/storage/logs/acorn.log
I remember errors showing there for some reason instead of in browser.

1 Like

Thank you that helped – it seems like errors just break the build now rather than displaying in the browser.

I’ve got the site loading now.

Also not sure if it’s related but I can’t seem to use $page or $posts inside App.php under composers. I could do this before so something has changed.

I’m having the same white screen issue. The Add New plugins page is blank and I’ve spent half the day trying to figure out why. It’s happening on a fresh Sage 10 install. It’s making me sad.

Love the acorn.log tip though! Gunna leave this error here in case someone knows how to fix it.

[production.ERROR: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin {"userId":1,"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin at /Websites/template/app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php:159)

#0 /Websites/template/app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php(159): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/Web...', 159, Array)

Can you post more details in a new post and mention me? will do my best to help.

Probably a plugin causing that issue. Try disabling all plugins and try again. If it works, enable one by one to see which one is causing the issue.

Thanks for the feedback @theMosaad and sorry, I didn’t mean to bombard this chat. I disabled all the plugins but still not working. Just made another post for this:

Blank white screen on Add New Plugin page

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.