our project was running correctly and well so far. I am suddenly experiencing weird issues since I shut down my computer.
I tried to delete the current machine and start it again. Since vagrant reported some Guest Addition Mismatches between Guest (5.2.22) and Host (6.0.8) machines - I tried reverting to VBox 5.2.22. Which didnt solve the problem. I have tried updating with vagrant vbguest plugin, but it wont update to the current versions and reports and an not defined error.
Vagrant up gets stuck on:
- The following SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed!
apt-get install -y -qq build-essential curl git libssl-dev libffi-dev python-dev
Stdout from the command:
- dpkg: error processing package libssl1.1:amd64 (–configure)
- dependency problems prevent configuration of libpython2.7-stdlib:amd64:
- error processing package python2.7
- dpkg-preconfigure: unable to re-open stdin: No such file or directory
Do you have any idea what I could try to solve this issue? We are in the ends of our project and need to deliver soon therefore help as always very much appreciated.
Also: i am having a lot of those type of errors at the very beginning after running vagrant up:
E: Failed to fetch http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gcc-8/libcc1-0_8.2.0-1ubuntu2~18.04_amd64.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 220.127.116.11 80]