Might you have any resourceful links to share?
I just want to get rockin’ and rollin’ but everything (for Win users) is scattered. I’m looking for some sort of nipple-fed, spoon-feeding. The docs on this page suck - https://roots.io/trellis/docs/windows/
- Install VMware Workstation
- Download Ubuntu Desktop ISO local
- Create new virtual machine (using ISO)
- Log into VM using credentials created during install
- Install ansible on VM, navigate to this page
- ® click new terminal > punch in command to install terminal
sudo easy_install pip
- Errors + Facepalm + Flip Desk
I invested cash for the theme-development-with-sage-second-edition.pdf but it’s not helpful getting Windows users onboard, stuck on Page 10.
Thanks in advance and take care,
p.s. - just cruising through the Theme Development with Sage eBook, I wonder “Why would anyone use Roots without Soil Plugin?”.