Winnfsd wsl not working netsh: not found

Hello I saw the same question here, but it doesn’t seem to have any answers and it’s been locked: Vagrant-winnfsd not working in WSL

I am running into the same issue and executing the commands specified doesn’t solve the issue:

sh: 1: netsh: not found
sh: 1: cscript: not found
It seems that you don’t have the privileges to change the firewall rules. NFS will not work without that firewall
changes. Execute the following commands via cmd as administrator:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=“VagrantWinNFSd-1.4.0” dir=“in” action=allow protocol=any program="\home\msoto.vagrant.d\gems\2.4.9\gems\vagrant-winnfsd-1.4.0\bin\winnfsd.exe" profile=any
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=“VagrantWinNFSd-1.4.0” dir=“out” action=allow protocol=any program="\home\msoto.vagrant.d\gems\2.4.9\gems\vagrant-winnfsd-1.4.0\bin\winnfsd.exe" profile=any

I am trying to vagrant up inside the trellis folder.
Been trying to get this working for days now with no luck, any help is appreciated.

I actually got it to work finally.
-Uninstalled winnfsd
-went to ~/etc/hosts and cleared old hosts and most recent (example.test, in my case test.test)
-ran vagrant box update as recommended after vagrant up failed
-**deleted .env file from /site/ in project directory (vagrant up would not overwrite the one that was pulled when adding bedrock).
-ran vagrant reload --provision

vagrant 2.2.6
Virtual Box 6.0.2
Ansible 2.8.0

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.