Xdebug issues within PHPStorm

Hello,

I’ve run into an issue within my PHPStorm Xdebug configuration, it used to work for me throughout the zero-configuration process by Smutek but now when doing this it seems to give this error:

Debug session was finished without being paused
It may be caused by path mappings misconfiguration or not synchronized local and remote projects.
To figure out the problem check path mappings configuration for ‘woodmart.test’ server at PHP|Servers or enable Break at first line in PHP scripts option (from Run menu).

I’ve checked the path mappings and everything looks in order, they’re correctly referencing the trellis server within a local vagrant instance.

1. I’ve followed Smutek’s guide in terms of configuration
  2. I’ve unchecked ignore external connections from here
  3. PHPStorm and Trellis - #8 by smutek - Went through the instructions here as well which is a more detailed explanation of the zero config process
  4. Checked to make sure the PHPSTORM IDE Key was set inside of the Debug helper extension

Has anybody else run into this issue and could provide guidance? I’d like to get Xdebug working properly on local.

Thanks guys

This topic was automatically closed after 42 days. New replies are no longer allowed.